What should be in every man’s routine for his skin care?
Skin, the largest organ of our body, made up of several components, including water, protein, lipids and different minerals and chemicals. Skin is ever changing, for better or worse. Your skin will regenerate itself about every 27 days. Proper care and treatment is essential to maintaining the health of this crucial organ.
The demands of your skin occur daily. Each day make certain to provide your skin with
- Plenty of water.
- Balance nutrition – develop nutrition strategies.
- Toning – after you cleanse with your choice of cleansers, make sure to use a nourishing toner to remove fine traces of oil, dirt and old skin cells you may have missed when cleansing.
- Moisturizer – this is a necessary step even for those who have oily skin.
- Sun-Block every morning.
Pay close attention to all parts of your skin. Familiarize yourself with it, so you’ll notice any changes that might occur and require further attention.
Best Style Blogs
For every style blog I’ve listed… I’ve eliminated others. This list is compiled from first hand searching – with the ever-sneaking feeling that I’m missing something fabulous.
MY Top Ten
- Refinery29 www.refinery29.com
- Fashionista www.fashionista.com
- High Snobiety www.highsnobiety.com
- Stylist www.stylist.com
- The Man Repeller www.manrepeller.com
- Jak & Jil www.jakandjil.com
- Advanced Style www.advancedstyle.blogspot.com
- From Me To You www.annstreetstudio.com
- Nerd Boyfriend www.nerdboyfriend.com
- Atlantic – Pacific www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com
The tie that makes any suit look good?
So many men do the tie wrong. Today, both bow ties and neckties are becoming more popular. “There are few enough excuses for a man to wear colored silk around his neck without fear of ostracism. Take advantage of it.” -Permanent Style
- Elmley Navy and Lilac Seersucker Stripe Handmade Tie by Charles Tryhitt
- Thomas Stripe Woven Tie by Vineyard Vines
- Coral and White Striped Skinny Tie by Billy Reid
- Woven Silk Tie and Cotton Tie by Facconnable
- Woven Silk Tie by Theory
As for the designers you can’t go wrong with?
I assure you it is possible to go wrong even with the best designer… However for an updated men’s suit choice I’m going with J.Hilburn. The suit is called Wall Street and is a timeless slim cut. Great suit guys!
- Ralph Lauren Black
- Katie Holmes
- Victoria Beckham
Three most important things regarding your image.
- Set your intentions.
- Radiate confidence, smile, polish yourself.
- Be interested and interesting!