I’m a pasta fanatic! Anytime I go out to eat I love The Olive Garden, Pappadeaux and the Macaroni Grill. I order the pasta with chicken, shrimp or just pasta with alfredo sauce. Here’s my spin on a great recipe for Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta. I always add the “Dino” factor to each dish. Women loves a man that can cook, so fellas try this recipe and tell me what you think. It’s easy to make and cleaning up is easy too!
1. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
4. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Servings 2 Units US
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
• 4 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
• 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (your recipe, Cajun Seasoning Mix or store-bought)
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 thinly sliced green onion
• 1 -2 cup heavy whipping cream
• 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
• 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
• 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
• 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder