LIBERTY CORNER, N.J. — Enhancing its fan-first offerings for the 118th U.S. Open Championship, the USGA today announced the addition of “Top of the Hill,” a new ticket option for fans to experience Shinnecock Hills Golf Club and the U.S. Open Championship as the world’s greatest players compete in golf’s ultimate test. The 118th U.S. Open will be contested in Southampton, N.Y., from June 11-17.
“Top of the Hill” tickets are available now in limited quantities, and can be purchased at usopen.com at the following daily prices:
- Monday or Tuesday “Top of the Hill” Ticket: $80
- Wednesday “Top of the Hill” Ticket: $95
- Thursday “Top of the Hill” Ticket: $165
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday “Top of the Hill” Ticket: $185
Also new for 2018, the USGA is collaborating with PrimeSport to create one-of-a-kind fan trips to the U.S. Open. As the authorized U.S. Open fan experience and travel package provider, PrimeSport is offering packages that include tickets, accommodations and transportation to the storied championship venue of Shinnecock Hills Golf Club. Coordinated through onsite event staff, the packages offer fans the ultimate U.S. Open Championship experience. More information is available at PrimeSport U.S. Open tickets.
“We are always evaluating ways to innovate and elevate our fans’ U.S. Open experience,” said Sarah Hirshland, USGA senior managing director for Business Affairs. “If we’re able to create more social and convenient options for fans, we’ll do it, and we feel these new ticket offerings provide just that.”
Beyond “Top of the Hill” and PrimeSport packages, a limited number of daily and multi-day ticket package options are still available for the 118th U.S. Open, with prices starting at $60 for daily Gallery tickets and $125 for package options, including:
- 1895 Club: Located to the players’ right of the fifth fairway, the 1895 Club is an all-inclusive ticket option featuring breakfast, buffet lunch with hot entrees, afternoon snacks and full bar service throughout the day in a custom-designed, climate-controlled hospitality environment.
- Trophy Club: Located to the players’ left of the fourth fairway, the Trophy Club is a climate-controlled pavilion with open seating, live network coverage of the championship in a sports bar-like setting, and a variety of food and beverage options available for purchase at an additional charge.
- Gallery: Gallery tickets provide access to the grounds and to concession locations, grandstands throughout the course and all fan facilities.
- Weekly packages: All ticket types except “Top of the Hill” can be purchased as weeklong packages.
- Multi-Day packages: Both Trophy Club and Gallery tickets are available in two-, three- and four-day packages.
Daily and multi-day tickets can be purchased exclusively at usopen.com. For more information, or for any questions related to 118th U.S. Open Championship tickets, please visit usopen.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1.800.698.0661.