- UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs. Lobov Preview
- Blitz Babe Amanda
- Here’s Why Rose Namajunas Deserves the Next Title Shot
- Wesley Bryan wins RBC Heritage
- Texas Rangers Struggles Continue on West Coast
- Who’s Next for Pound-For-Pound King Demetrious Johnson
- UFC on Fox: Johnson vs. Reis Preview
- The Dallas Mavericks’ Season Is Officially Over
- Dallas Stars Season Recap: A Change at Head Coach
- Prometheus reveal provides Connections to Oliver Queen’s Past and Present
Rangers win series against Houston
- Updated: September 16, 2016
The Texas Rangers have wrapped up their series in Houston. The Rangers have wrapped up their games against Houston this year with a 15-4 record. Since last season, the Rangers are 28-10 against Houston. The Rangers have 15 games remaining. Lucky for them, every team they’ll face in those 15 games have losing records. So the Rangers need to take advantage of that, and they need to win their remaining series. As far as reaching 100 wins, the Rangers would have to go 13-2 in order to achieve that, but the only thing the Rangers need to focus on is their series against the Oakland A’s that starts tonight.
The Rangers’ record against the A’s this year is 7-6. At home, they’re 4-2 against the A’s. The last time the A’s were in Arlington, the Rangers swept them, and there’s no doubt that the Rangers are looking to do it again.
Oakland is currently 27th in the league in scoring runs and 25th in hits. They’re also 27th in runs-batted-in. The Rangers pitching is 7th in runs surrendered, but they’re second to last in strikeouts and in shutouts. The Rangers bullpen has been on and off all season. Some games they’re dominant and some games they’re sloppy. Overall, the Rangers need to be ready no matter what the rankings are for the teams in any side of the ball.
Cole Hamels will take the mound tonight for the Rangers. The A’s are coming off a successful series against the defending World Series Champions. The A’s will no doubt come to challenge the Rangers.
The Rangers want to keep their series-winning streak alive.
Upcoming Schedule – All Times Central
9/16 vs A’s 7:05 p.m.
9/17 vs A’s 7:05 p.m.
9/18 vs A’s 2:05 p.m.