The 2018 NFL Draft – coming to Arlington, Texas on April 26-28 – will take place at an NFL stadium for the first time, enabling more fans than ever to view their favorite team’s selections in-person and enjoy the league’s largest free football festival. NFL Senior Vice President of Events PETER O’REILLY and Dallas Cowboys Legend DREW PEARSON released details today about the many free opportunities available to fans at the event.
“The 2018 NFL Draft represents our most ambitious vision yet, and we are thrilled to take the event to another level this year for our fans, incoming players, and teams,” said O’Reilly. “By collaborating closely with the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Sports Commission, we are creating a record number of free experiences and enabling the largest live audience ever to view the NFL Draft.”
“We are thrilled to host the 2018 NFL Draft and bring together football fans from not only Texas, but also the entire country,” said CHARLOTTE JONES ANDERSON, Executive Vice President and Chief Brand Officer of the Dallas Cowboys. “There is already so much excitement in the community for this incredible event, which will deliver a unique experience that is unlike anything fans have seen thus far.”
“For those who believed last year’s NFL Draft created an amazing atmosphere, just wait until this year’s event,” said Pearson. “From incredibly passionate Dallas Cowboys fans, to the largest free football festival in league history, the 2018 NFL Draft will be the biggest and best one yet. No doubt about it.”
2018 NFL DRAFT
The NFL is creating a larger-than-life atmosphere by transforming the areas inside and outside of AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys. The NFL DRAFT THEATER will be built on the stadium’s field, creating opportunities for more fans than ever to watch the event live and in-person.
New this year, all 32 teams will send some of their most passionate fans to sit in the “INNER CIRCLE,” an exclusive area for select fans to watch the 2018 NFL Draft from seats on the field. This special area features team rivalry zones, chances to celebrate the picks with NFL players and Legends, and opportunities to showcase team spirit on national television.
SELECTION SQUARE DRIVEN BY HYUNDAI will be located inside the NFL Draft Theater and feature team tables where representatives from each club will make their Draft selections throughout the three days.
NFL DRAFT EXPERIENCE PRESENTED BY OIKOS TRIPLE ZERO®
The free NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos Triple Zero® will transform the outdoor plazas of the stadium, creating an exciting atmosphere. Spanning the size of nearly 26 football fields, fans of all ages and teams may participate in interactive exhibits, immersive games, virtual reality experiences, free player autograph sessions and more.
By registering for Fan Mobile Pass, fans will enjoy an enhanced experience at the 2018 NFL Draft, receive a personal scan code giving them exclusive access to NFL Draft Experience attractions, and have the chance to receive standby tickets to the NFL Draft Theater.
Hours of Operation
- Thursday, April 26: 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Friday, April 27: 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday, April 28: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Games (Fan Mobile Pass Required)
- Combine Corner:
o Vertical Jump: Jump as high as you can and hit the corresponding flag to discover your vertical reach just like at the NFL Scouting Combine.
o 40-Yard Dash: Race down the field against your opponents and digital NFL players on a giant 40-yard long LED wall.
- Hail Mary: Test your long-distance accuracy by throwing a deep pass over defenders into a drop-in net.
- NFL Training Camp: Race through a series of obstacles and train like a pro.
- Touch Pass: Master one of the most difficult throws for an NFL quarterback by throwing the ball on an arc over a defensive player and into a net.
- FedEx Air Challenge: Test your passing accuracy on specially designed targets.
NFL PLAY 60 Zone presented by Danimals®
- Gear Up & Go: Try on NFL equipment and feel what it’s like to get dressed for gameday.
- Kids’ Extra Point Kick: Test your ability to kick a field goal through scaled down NFL uprights.
- Kids’ Long Snap: Test your ability to snap the ball like a pro.
- Kids’ Quarterback Challenge: Test your passing skills.
- NFL PLAY 60 App Station: Run, jump and turn through a simulated world in an app designed by NFL PLAY 60 and the American Heart Association.
- NFL PLAY 60 Zone Obstacle Course: Race through agility drills just like the pros and test your high jump abilities, leap over obstacles and bob and weave through mini tackling dummies.
- NFL RUSH Gameday: Experience gameday with an app designed for kids to play fun games, customize their own avatars, watch videos, and unlock cool digital gear from their favorite teams.
- Play Football Field presented by Danimals®: Watch and learn from USA Football coaches and play NFL FLAG football. On-field clinics are open to boys and girls ages 6-17. Daily clinics open on a first-come, first-served basis.
o Thursday, April 26: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
o Friday, April 27: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
o Saturday, April 28: 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Cowboys On-Field Experience: Visit NFL Draft Experience on Saturday, April 28 for the opportunity to go on the field for unique experiences and photos. Due to high demand, fans are encouraged to register ahead of time at NFL.com/FanMobilePass.
- Vince Lombardi Trophy: Fans may take their photo with one of the five Super Bowl trophies from the Dallas Cowboys.
- Locker Room: Visit a replica NFL locker room as it appears on gameday. Experience the sights of a real NFL pregame inside our video tunnel.
- Pepsi NFL Helmet Photo Opportunity: As you enter NFL Draft Experience, find your favorite NFL team oversized helmet and have your photo taken by a Pepsi brand ambassador. Share your photos through your favorite social channel and Fan Mobile Pass.
- Autograph Stage at Draft presented by Panini: Get free autographs from current NFL players and NFL Legends.
- NFL Museum: The NFL Museum features:
o Hall of Fame memorabilia
- Hall of Fame Inductee Bronze Busts
Jerry Jones, Michael Irvin, Troy Aikman, Tom Landry, Deion Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett
o Hall of Famous
- Get your own bronze bust digitized at the Pro Football Hall of Fame exhibit.
o Full collection of 51 Super Bowl rings
o Lamar Hunt AFC Championship Trophy
o George S. Halas NFC Championship Trophy
o Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award
- College Football Corner: View College Football Hall of Fame memorabilia from former Round 1 Draft picks and Cowboys legends, and cheer on Draft prospects from your favorite college team. Life size player mannequins offer unique photo opportunities.
- NFL Draft Set: Visit the official NFL Draft set and take your spot behind the podium.
- ESPN Set: Check out SportsCenter LIVE from NFL Draft Experience.
- NFL Network Desk: Take your seat behind the NFL Network Total Access desk and break down the 2017 Draft.
- NFL Draft Experience Tailgate: Enjoy selections from some of North Texas’ best restaurants in a “taste of the town” tailgate.
- Music Stage: Visit the stage featuring appearances by NFL team mascots, cheerleaders and drumlines and local musical talent.
- Bud Light Ice House: The hottest place to drink the coldest beer and cheer on your team at the NFL Draft.
- NFL Auction: Stop by the NFL Auction in the NFL Museum for giveaways and chances to win NFL instant prizes by checking in with your Fan Mobile Pass. View game worn and signed memorabilia available only on the NFL Auction website, and learn about the charities and foundations that the NFL and NFL Auction support.
- Look Like A Pro: Step inside a uniformed body-cast mold bearing the insignia of your favorite NFL team and have a friend snap your photo.
- NFL Shop at Draft presented by Visa: Stop by NFL Shop at Draft presented by Visa for the largest assortment of NFL Draft merchandise, including customizable Nike jerseys, the official 2018 NFL Draft Cap by New Era and exclusive Draft gear.
- NFL Virtual Reality: Experience NFL games using virtual reality technology.