SAN MATEO, Calif. — Marketo, Inc., the leading provider of engagement marketing software and solutions, today announced Lindsey Vonn, the world’s most successful female skier, as a keynote speaker for Marketing Nation Summit 2018. Vonn, a four-time Olympian, holds three Olympic medals, including gold from the 2010 Winter Games, and a bronze from last month’s 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea.
Over the course of her career, Vonn captured a record 81 World Cup wins and launched the Lindsey Vonn Foundation. The foundation promotes the goal of empowering young girls to grow as athletes and individuals through opportunities and experiences that build self-esteem and create positive self-image.
“Our Marketing Nation Summit theme for this year is ‘The Fearless Marketer,’ and Lindsey Vonn is the perfect example of someone who has been fearless in her career,” said Marketo Chief Marketing Officer Sarah Kennedy. “Lindsey picked herself up from a near career-ending knee injury to come back and compete on the world stage, winning Olympic bronze last month. We can’t wait for her to share her inspiring story with our 6,000 conference attendees.”
Also on the main stage at Marketing Nation Summit will be Diane Greene, Chief Executive Officer of Google Cloud. Greene will join Kennedy and Marketo’s CEO Steve Lucas, to discuss the future of marketing. To register for Marketing Nation Summit, taking place from April 29th–May 2nd, please click here.
Other luminaries who will speak at Summit include:
- Ardath Albee: Author, CEO, and B2B marketing strategist, discussing how to grow customer lifetime value.
- Michael Brenner: Author, consultant, and CEO, Marketing Insider Group, on the topic of “The Future CMO.”
- Tom Fishburne: Creator of the popular marketing cartoon, Marketoonist, speaking on “Overcoming Idea Killers” and signing copies of his book, Your Ad Ignored Here.
- Nancy Harhut: Chief creative officer and consultant, sharing her tips on persuasive messaging using behavioral science.
- Matt Heinz: Author and president, Heinz Marketing, with insights on marketing measurement and analytics.
- Jill Rowley: Chief growth officer, Marketo, discussing strategies for sales and marketing partnership and collaboration.
- Brian Solis: Futurist, digital anthropologist, and best-selling author, speaking on overcoming the obstacles to marketing transformation.
“These speakers will inspire our attendees to boldly embrace new ways of thinking to better engage with their customers,” said Kennedy. “They span a multitude of industries and backgrounds and are lighting the way for marketers to confidently navigate today’s Engagement Economy.”