We’re men. We’re simple creatures. We like food. Good food. That being said, we’re not all rolling in the big bucks and able to splurge for every meal at a restaurant. Sometime we might even lure a female into our lair. When successful, we have to provide said female with sustenance or she will leave. Funny how simple physiological needs work.
In order to help our brethren with this task we have provided a simple recipe that everyone can use. This recipe and your charming personality should keep your woman around.
Whiskey Strip Recipe
1/4 cup Hudson Manhattan Rye Whiskey
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon raw sugar
1/2 garlic clove, thinly sliced
3 teaspoons minced parsley
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 beef top grade New York Strip
(1 inch thick and 1 pound)
1) In a large re-sealable bag, combine the first six ingredients; add the beef.
2) Seal bag and refrigerate for 10 hours or overnight.
3) Drain and discard marinade. Place beef on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
4) Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness
(for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
5) Share with mate and consume.