- Texas Rangers: No Longer in the Cellar
- UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs. Lobov Preview
- Blitz Babe Amanda
- Here’s Why Rose Namajunas Deserves the Next Title Shot
- Wesley Bryan wins RBC Heritage
- Texas Rangers Struggles Continue on West Coast
- Who’s Next for Pound-For-Pound King Demetrious Johnson
- UFC on Fox: Johnson vs. Reis Preview
- The Dallas Mavericks’ Season Is Officially Over
- Dallas Stars Season Recap: A Change at Head Coach
Ludacris to Perform at The Bomb Factory
- Updated: March 25, 2016
(DALLAS, TX) Mark Cuban and the Dallas Mavericks will welcome hip hop artist and 3-time Grammy Award winner Ludacris to the stage at the Bomb Factory on Tuesday, March 29th.
Ludacris has sold over 19.5 million units in the US, over 7 million overseas– in addition to his 17 Grammy Award nominations and 3 wins, and has appeared at the top of the charts and performed with the likes of Missy Elliot, Usher, Justin Bieber, DJ Khaled, Snoop Dogg, Taio Cruz, Enrique Iglesias and David Guetta. Many of his records were followed with ingenious music videos that demonstrated Ludacris’s far-reaching imagination that stretch the boundaries of how hip hop videos should look and feel. With an unrivaled match of lyrical acumen, wit and imagery, Ludacris has solidified himself as one of music’s premier entertainers.
Ludacris is also an illustrious actor, having roles in Hustle & Flow, The Fast and the Furious sequels and winning a Screen Actors Guild Award and Critic’s Choice Award for his role in Crash. The Dallas Mavericks are proud to present such a celebrated performer in Deep Ellum’s newest hot spot.
The Bomb Factory is located in Deep Ellum 2713 Canton Street, Dallas 75226.