PHILADELPHIA — Fanthropic, the first-ever digital philanthropic community dedicated to today’s avid sports fan, and the Philadelphia 76ers announced today a once-in-a-lifetime Philadelphia fan experience: “Be the 76ers Sixth Man“ with Hall of Fame legend Allen Iverson.
Through a donation on Fanthropic starting at just $10, benefiting The Sixers Youth Foundation, one lucky fan will receive the ultimate 76ers experience.
“Be the 76ers Sixth Man” Winner will receive the chance to:
- Score courtside seats as the 76ers take on Memphis on March 21
- Receive airfare and two nights in a 4-star hotel for you and a guest
- Meet 76ers legend Allen Iverson
- Receive VIP All Access tour of the 76ers locker room
- Watch warm-ups courtside and take a photo with select 76ers players
- Enjoy a pregame dinner in the exclusive Director’s Lounge with 76ers ambassador and legend World B. Free
- Co-present the game ball and be featured in arena on the scoreboard
- Join the Sixers Dunk Squad on the court for the 76ers signature T-shirt toss
“I am very excited to help the Sixers Youth Foundation with its Fanthropic campaign,” Iverson said. “It not only provides 76ers fans opportunities to win incredible 76ers experiences, but it also raises money for a very important cause to the Philadelphia area.”
With Fanthropic, when you give back, you get a chance to live your dream with your favorite team. Through donations both big and small for rare experiences that draft loyal fans onto their favorite teams, Fanthropic is able to positively impact local communities and change the lives of those who live there and root for the home team.
“Our work and partnership with the Philadelphia 76ers is a prime example of why Fanthropic was created,” said Jarred Snyder, co-founder of Fanthropic. “Together, through this experience, we are able to provide Philadelphia fans – arguably the most loyal in the country – with unparalleled access to their favorite team and athlete, while supporting the Sixers Youth Foundation in their efforts to develop brighter futures for the next generation of young leaders.”
“This is an incredible opportunity for fans to win a once-in-a-lifetime 76ers experience while helping the Sixers Youth Foundation continue to make a positive impact on the lives of thousands of youth in the Greater Philadelphia Area,” Philadelphia 76ers Chief Operating Officer Lara Price said. “Through this partnership with Fanthropic, we’re thrilled to be able to once again leverage the powerful platform of basketball to do good in our communities.”
For more information on the Fanthropic and 76ers experience, visit fanthropic.com