ATLANTA — Couples seeking the most romantic destinations to say “I do” don’t have to look far. Delta Vacations, the official vacation provider for Delta Air Lines, recently revealed its top 10 list of romantic destinations to tie the knot:
- Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Negril, Jamaica
- Cancun, Mexico
- Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Castries, St. Lucia
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Los Cabos, Mexico
- Maui, Hawaii
This list is based on the number of booked hotel nights in 2017 by Delta Vacations customers with destination wedding packages, and inclusive of Delta Vacations’ destinations across Latin America, the Caribbean and the U.S.
“With year-round temperate weather, a plethora of excursions, an array of accommodations of all types and unforgettable scenic backdrops, it’s easy to see why many couples choose to get married in these destinations,” said Elizabeth Moriarty, Delta Vacations vice president, product development.
Couples who book a flight and hotel package with Delta Vacations for their destination wedding can also receive savings and perks for their guests and themselves:
- Wedding guests can save up to $225 per booking.
- For each guest who books using the destination wedding offer, the bride and groom will receive a rebate up to the total cost of their wedding package.
- Couples and guests can earn up to 3,000 bonus miles per person through the SkyMiles Program with their booking.
- If couples reserve their vacation with a deposit, they can pay the final balance later (up to 30 days before departure).
- Recognition of this special event may include amenities such as a special gift in the room upon arrival, couples’ massages or late check-in/early check-out (varies by hotel).
- Couples can select a complimentary wedding package or upgrade to a more elaborate wedding package.
- If they need assistance while they are in-destination for their wedding, couples can reach out to the destination help desk, available 24/7 at Delta Vacations’ award-winning Customer Engagement Center.
To book a destination wedding package or honeymoon with Delta Vacations, couples can contact their travel agent, call 1-866-238-5378 or visit delta.com/vacations.