Dallas loses 99 to 114
• Mavericks sophomore guard/forward Luka Dončić recorded 24 points, 8 rebounds and 6
assists tonight. He went 14/16 from the free throw stripe and he has recorded 20+ points
in 16 of the Mav’s first 17 games this season. Dončić attempted 11 free throws and made
every one in the first half, marking the 7th time he’s attempted 10+ free throws in a half,
but the first time he’s made every attempt.
• Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis finished with 15 points and 10 boards,
marking his seventh double-double of the season. Porzingis now has double-doubles in
five of his last six contests. In those six games, Porzingis has averaged 20.5 points per
game, 8.2 rebounds per game, 2.2 assists per game and 2.7 blocks per game.
• Center Dwight Powell finished with 10 points (4/5 FG), 3 rebounds and 3 steals on the night
• Guards J.J. Barea and Seth Curry came off the bench and contributed, with Curry
contributing 13 points (5/8 shooting) and 2 rebounds, while Barea recorded 12 points (5/11
FG and tying a season-high) and 2 rebounds of his own.
• The Clippers were led by Paul George early in the game, as the veteran forward
finished the first quarter with 17 points (4/6 3FG). By the final whistle, George
contributed 26 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists and a career-high 6 steals.
• Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard had a game-high 28 points (11/21 FG) and finished with 8 rebounds and 4 assists. Off
the bench, Lou Williams finished with 21 points (7/14 FG), 6 rebounds and a team-high 6 assists.
DALLAS MAVERICKS (11-6) VS. LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS (13-5)
REGULAR SEASON GAME 17 – TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2019
• The Mavericks led by 1 with 4:46 left in the first quarter and did not lead after that point. The Clippers were able to
shoot out to a 16-point lead by the middle of the second quarter, as Paul George kickstarted a 19-6 run with a personal
8-0 spurt for Los Angeles.
• The largest lead of the game for Los Angeles was 24. The Mavericks were able to cut it down to a 14-point deficit in the
fourth quarter, but could not get closer than that as the Clippers closed the game out.
• The Clippers were able to win the battle in the paint as they ouscored Dallas 48-30 down low. The Clippers also forced
20 turnovers and were able to get 18 points off those miscues by Dallas.
• Mavericks guard/forward Tim Hardaway Jr. was assessed a technical foul with 6:25 remaining in the 3rd quarter.
• The attendance for today’s game was 20,407. The Mavericks have now sold out 729 consecutive regular-season home
games, which is an NBA-best sellout streak. The streak began on 12/15/01 and Dallas has sold out an additional 67
playoff games during that same stretch.