- LONE STAR PARK CELEBRATES ITS 20th ANNIVERSARY
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft 2.0
- Blitz Babe Mary
- Dallas Stars Weekly Recap: Stars snap losing skid with a rare win
- Dallas Mavericks: Playoffs Still A Possibility?
- 2017 Marks New Era for Rangers Pitching
- Field Finalized for World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play
- Marc Leishman wins Arnold Palmer Invitational
- UFC Fight Night: Manuwa vs. Anderson Preview
- Blitz Babe Kaitlyn
Audi’s Wörthersee E-bike
- Updated: June 4, 2012
Versatile and stylish, this plastic frame and carbon fiber coated Audi concept is bringing German-engineering to a bike lane near you. And since it is a pedal/electric hybrid it also comes equipped with a 2.3kW motor and even has a “wheelie” mode. Expect to reach speeds of 50mph.
(TBA, but expect it to be expensive)