Brought to you by: Big Shucks
By Zach Walker
The final answer key to the most unpredictable aspect of the NFL.
From writer – “If Cleveland F’s this up and doesn’t take Garrett, it’s pretty much ‘Old West’ rules out there in the first round.”
- CLE – TAMU DE Myles Garrett – This is just gonna happen. A “No Brainer.”
- SF – STAN DE Solomon Thomas – Epic Rise. Buckner and Armstead inside creates Titanic front of giant persons.
- CHI – BAMA DL Jonathan Allen – Glennon over Watson, that’ll be the forever narrative. Allen is a solid defensive cornerstone.
- JAX – FSU Dalvin Cook – Ivory is nothing special and Yeldon didn’t shine like rookie year. Cook could be a 350 carry/60 catch back out of the box.
- TEN (LA) – TENN DE Derek Barnett – A hunter for LeBeau to mold into a tank to take Luck down.
- NYJ – OSU CB Marshon Lattimore – Need to get WAY past Revis, and improve pass defense.
- LAC – BAMA CB Marlon Humphrey – Almost need to just clean break from oft-injured talent-teasing Jason Verrett.
- CAR – BAMA OT Cam Robinson – Protecting Cam must be chart topping.
- CIN – OSU FS Malik Hooker – Need more back end talent.
- BUF – CLEM QB DeShaun Watson – They convince Taylor to take pay cut, then draft his similarly-skilled replacement.
- NO – LSU RB Leonard Fournette – Hometown hero to give Brees that cart horse to help extend his career, give new dimension to offense.
- CLE (PHI) – BAMA LB Reuben Foster – Second blue-chipper for starved defense that needs this leader in the middle.
- ARI – ND QB DeShone Kizer – Could grow into THE quarterback of this class, with early reserve/observe role; take over for Palmer in 2018.
- PHI (MIN) – STAN RB Christian McCaffrey – Peterson gets his Charles-mold back, Wentz gets a target perfect for his range of throws.
- IND – LSU SS Jamal Adams – Needing talent wherever they can juice it from.
- BAL – BAMA DL Tim Williams – Suggs gets a talent equivalent to show the ropes, teach how to be a pro.
- WAS – UNC QB Mitch Trubisky – Washington is not going to commit to Cousins long term, draft his replacement.
- TEN – CLEM WR Mike Williams – Same player, different spot. Mariota gets his ace receiver.
- TB – WMU WR Corey Davis – Winston gets a second number-one caliber receiver.
- DEN – WISC OT Ryan Ramczyk – The big “Badger” teamed with Ron Leary and Max Garcia, could have a great building fort for Lynch and run game.
- DET – TEMP LB Haason Reddick – The Lions tab the ‘Jack of All Trades’ beast Reddick to the heart of the defense.
- MIA – MICH DL Taco Charlton – They just exorcised the Dion Jordan cancer, Taco Time!
- NYG – BAMA TE O.J. Howard – It’s not like they plan on rushing the ball, Howard gives them the sword down the middle.
- LVR – VANDY LB Zach Cunningham – The Raiders need a center triggerman for their defense.
- HOU – UTAH OT Garett Bolles – I don’t think the Texans will reach for a quarterback here, build for the eventual signal caller.
- SEA – WKU OL Forrest Lamp – Bolstering the interior of the offensive line, for plowing for Lacy, Procise, and Collins.
- KC – OSU LB Raekwon McMillan – Derrick Johnson is coming back from serious leg injury and he’s old, McMillan is an athletic riser at a position of need.
- DAL – MICH SS Jabrill Peppers – The Cowboys lost both SS’s in free agency, Peppers can be a 3-downer at multiple positions.
- GB – UF CB Quincy Wilson – No one goes through corners like the Packers, Wilson is a top corner in this draft.
- PIT – UCLA DL Takkarist McKinley – Harrison won’t be around forever, McKinley is a “pile it on me,” blue collar pass rusher.
- ATL – WISC LB T.J. Watt – Quinn is going to have a long off-season, Watt provides skill at multiple positions.
- NO (NE) – MIA TE David Njoku – Getting Brees a talented tight end from the U worked out before, because Fleener hasn’t been much.